Quinoa and Vegetable Hash with Eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups cubed and cooked sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- Salt, pepper, and grated parmesan cheese
I also like to add a few extra garden vegetables if I have them on hand such as zucchini, summer squash, and spinach, etc.
- place oil and onion in a skillet and sauté
- add cooked sweet potatoes and parsely, sauté until the edges of the potatoes are brown (if adding additional veggies, add them at this time too)
- add cooked quinoa, salt, pepper and cheese to taste
- in a separate pan, cook the eggs as you like.
- Divide dish in half and put on egg over the hash.