- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup water if using white rice, 1 3/4 cups water if using brown rice
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done. It will take a bit longer with brown rice. Sprinkle with cheese.