- 1 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Place the squash and peppers in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; gently stir to coat. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken and garlic in remaining oil until chicken juices run clear; remove and keep warm. Add broth and onion to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Cut chicken into strips. Serve with couscous and vegetables.