2016 notable results:
- Isaac Blackman had PR’s in every race of the Triple Crown of Running (5k, 10K, and 10 miler) as well as the Indy Mini.
- Jessica Morgan – 1st AG at TriFest Olympic
- Isaac Blackman – 1st OA at Summer Roundup Triathlon
- Matthew Bowen – PR at Muncie 70.3
- Gary Minter – fastest bike and run in 70.3 to date
- Isaac Blackman – Qualified for Team USA at USAT AG Nationals
- Scott Morgan – Completed his 1st 70.3 triathlon in 5:07 while working 60-70 hours a week
- Matthew Bowen – PR at Ohio 70.3
2015 notable results:
- All of my athletes had a personal best in their first race of the season!!
- Andy Plummer – personal best at AG nationals sprint race and Ironman distance at IM Wisconsin.
- Rachel Longley – qualified for 70.3 World Championship
- Leslie – beat her best time in a marathon by 8 minutes in the spring and then did it again by about 5 minutes in the fall!
- Stephen Moors – two personal bests at the IM distance this year (IM Wisconsin and IM Louisville). At IM Louisville, he went about an hour faster than last year and finished 4th in his AG.
2014 notable results results:
- Sandra Daust – 1st in AG at IM Chattanooga and qualified for Kona
- Erin Rock – Qualified for 70.3 Worlds at 70.3 Augusta
- Andy Plummer – PR’d at AG nationals by 10 minutes on the same course as 2013
- Kate – crushed her first IM in Wisconsin and beat her goal time
- Leslie – PR in a marathon by 13 minutes
9/8/2013 – Lesley Kruzel has her best IM distance race to date. PR on the bike split.
8/26/2013 – Sonja Lenhardt tackles her first IM at Louisville and was under her goal time.
8/1/2013 – Lesley Kruzel had her best power output in a HIM race and one of her best runs. If it weren’t for the difficult swim conditions at Steelhead this year, it would have been a PR for her at the HIM distance.
7/13/2013 – Rusty O’Brian had his best performance for a HIM distance by about 10 minutes. Lesley Kruzel averaged 83.5% of her FTP on the bike and managed to go sub-6 hours. Chris Shannon finished 17th in his AG. Sonja Lenhardt used today for a practice run of IM Louisville and everything went smoothly.
6/16/2013 – Lesley Kruzel wins her age group in the Maumee Bay Olympic Triathlon. Also set a new high wattage for that race distance on the bike.
6/2/2013 – Loren Townsend places 3rd in his AG at the Southern Indiana Triathlon, and finished the r
6/1/2013 – Chris Shannon completes his first half-iron distance race in 5:11. A great first go at that distance.
5/18/2013 – Walker Johnson has a PR at the Taylorsville Half-iron distance triathlon
5/17/2013 – Loren Townsend over came a mechanical on the bike and still managed to win his AG in the Taylorsville Olympic Triathlon
5/6/2013 – Lesley Kruzel wins a 18.5 mile time trial and improves her FTP yet again
4/28/2013 – Lesley Kruzel beat her goal by 3.5 minutes in the Glass City Half marathon
4/27-28/2013 – Chris Shannon double downs with the Derby Festival Marathon and the Backside Trail mini marathon back to back days.
4/27/2013 – Sonja Lenhardt completed the Derby Festival Mini-marathon in _________
4/21/2013 – Lesley Kruzel wins her AG and places 8th OA female in Dooby Du
2/10/2013 – Lesley Kruzel runs Glasscity half marathon 6 minutes faster than last year
1/1/2013 – Lesley Kruzel runs a PR 5K