- 1 – 1lb bag of frozen veggies
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix veggies, chicken, and soup in ungreased 9” pie pan
- Stir in remaining ingredients with fort until blended and pour over chicken mixture
- Bake 30 min. or until golden brown.
Variation: Instead of using bisquick mix, make 1/2 recipe of the corn bread. Just remove the last three ingredients to make the bisquick mix and pour the corn bread batter over as you would the bisquick